Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sushi!



OK, SUSHI is my ABSOLUTE favorite!! I think I could eat it every day!!! Damn, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!! Last Wednesday Araxi, Marissa Susy & I had a girls night out and we went to my FAVORITE sushi restaurant, Cho Cho Sans. I've been going to this place for over 10 years now and i just LOVE it!!! Their prices are GREAT and to food is AMAZING!!!! Not only was the food GREAT, but hanging out with my GIRLS was even BETTER!!!! We don't get together often enough, so when we do all get together we sure make the BEST of it!!!

A Few months ago I took Susy to Cho Cho Sans for the 1st time and now she is totally hooked!! That makes me so happy that my BEST FRIEND is now also my sushi buddy!!! Hee hee hee.... Also Marissa & Araxi both love it too. Can't wait to go again with my GIRLS!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

THat sushi was the ishhhhhhhhhhhh lol Had a great time cant wait to go again!

Anonymous said...

loved the place. I want to go again. thanks again I had a great time.

Alex said...

They have THE BEST Sushi!!! If you havent tried it, get the ling ling roll, and the big oaks roll, they are DA BOMB!!!!!!!!

Susy* said...

You've totally got me HOOKED and I can't wait to go again.:)

By the way...when are we going again??? LOL (no I'm serious)

Vee said...

hmmm sushi looks delish