Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm a Loser!!!


Yea, that's right.... I'm a loser!!! Of 4lbs.!!!! I started changing my eating habits about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I started Nutrisystem about a week ago. I'm really, really happy with the Nutrisystem food! It tastes GREAT! There hasn't been one thing that I haven't liked so for. The dinners are really yummy! I'm planning to stay on the Nutrisystem plan for at least 2 months and see how it goes. Drinking all that water has been hard for me, but as the days go on it's getting a bit easier. I've become a peeing machine and I'm not talking about 2peas!!! Hee hee hee....

11 Comments:

Cathy Pascual said...

congrats!
i've been thinking about Nutrisystem myself..i'm glad it's been working for you so far!

Anonymous said...

Toni thats awesome!!! Im so happy for you and Im happy that you have found something that you like and is working for you. You go girl! MUAH!

Kerry McKibbins said...

Congrats!!!! Good for you!

FauveDesign said...

WOW awesome girl,goodluck with this!I also find it hard to drink that much...

Erin Cookmeyer said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

poopie
that's fantastico!

Lana said...

that's great! that's allot of progress so fast! soon you'll I'll have to address you Ms. Hottie. :)

Susy* said...

I'm so happy that you found something that works for you and most importantly that you like it. I am so proud of you Toni! :)

Christiane said...

congrats. that's really an achievement:))

Megan R said...

Thats awesome Toni. Keep it up! Water definately helps!

Anonymous said...

Yay Toni!! I'm still going strong too, but I haven't weighed myself yet. I'm waiting until the one month mark (fingers crosed that it's a difference). Hang in there w/ all that water. That's the hardest part for me too. I feel like I'm going to float away - lol. Paula :)