Sunday, January 14, 2007

Long Time No Blog......

Thank you to all that have sent me emails inquiring about how I've been doing. It really makes a girl feel good to know that people care. I've just been really busy with the holidays some personal stuff and work.
Christmas was GREAT! I spent Christmas Eve with my best friend and her family! I feel so blessed to have Susy and her family in my life. It's an amazing feeling to have a friend that would do anything for you and you for her. Susy's mom & dad made an amazing dinner and I even got some leftovers to take home!!


After Christmas Eve with the Shearer's & Fernandez's I always head over to my parents house to spend the night. I don't know if I've ever mentioned it on my blog, but I have a younger sister that is mentally handicapped. She is only 2 years younger than me in age, but her mentality is probably about a 5 year old. So that being said, when I spend the night there for Christmas I always wake up on Christmas morning with my sister staring at me till I wake up. You know you can feel when someone is there looking at you...LOL! Well, she won't just wake me up...She'll sit in front of my face till I wake up!!! Hee hee hee.... I just love her... She gets so excited!

New Years Eve was also spent at Susy's house and again her parents cooked an AMAZING dinner!! It was a real mellow night, just a few close friends and family. We wore our PJ's and played board games and toasted in the new year TOGETHER!!!


Fast forward to now..... I made 1 new years resolution and that was to take care of ME! I made a doctors appointment for a complete physical, which I haven't had in a LONG time and I'm starting Nutrisystem. I'm really excited about this and my Foxy friend Paula is doing it too!!! Yeah for us!!! I like the fact that it's all measured out for me and I don't have to prepare anything. For me, it's not that I eat bad stuff.... It's that I don't eat breakfast, I have a late lunch and if I even eat dinner, it's usually way later that I should be eating! I know this will help me boost my metabolism. I'll let you all know how it's going!!!

Yesterday we had a birthday crop for Susy at the Memories store in Burbank! Not only was it her birthday, and we got to crop, but everything in the store was 40% off!! Well, lets just say I picked up a few things!!! Hee hee hee..... We had a GREAT time croppin' and I made some home made cupcakes for my girl for her birthday!!! Oh, and there's more to the cupcake story..... I don't usually do thing like this, but as I was getting ready to turn in to the parking lot at Memories and I realized something..... I forgot the DAMN cupcakes at home!!! Holy CRAP! I had to drive all the way home to get them and I don't live very close to the store!!! I had put them on the dinning room table when I was taking my scrap stuff to the car and forgot to go back to get them..... Argh......DUMB!!!



Lets see, what else is going on..... Oh, Susy, Ang, Margarita & I are going to a crop retreat with Karen Carter and a few other peas up in Big Bear!!! This was something I just could not pass up!!! It's not till May though.....But it's something to look forward to and believe me...I am!!!

So I guess all that is left is the LO's I've done..... Here are the ones I've done the past few weeks.


This BEAUTIFUL lady is my Mom @ age 19!

A few LO's with my friend Margarita and Angela.


This is a card I made for my Dad. It had a gift card in it for his favorite video game store. My dad is such a big kid.


The one on the left is my senior prom and the one on the right is of me & my silly family!

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT layouts! I especially love the one of your Mom!

Melissa said...

you have been busy!

good luck with your resolution :) I have a very similiar one

love the layouts!-especially the 80's prom one

Much Ado said...

Great pictures and layouts, wlecome back! I took a bit of a blogging break too.

R said...

Love your layouts!!

Birgit said...

Hi Toni! So glad to see you post again! We're completly updated now! :) So glad you had such a god time at Christmas and New Year! LOVE all your LO's, as always :) and about the weekend with Karen... I'm sure you'll have a great time! She's fun!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Fantastic layouts!

Unknown said...

love reading your blog ---great layouts!

Miranda said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!
What a lot of layouts. And they are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

wow toni! these layouts are fabulous! thanks for the recap! ;)

Unknown said...

my favorite is of your senior prom, you make me want to dig out that picture and scrap it! What a hoot that would be!

Lana said...

these are all soo cooL!!