Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nutrisystem... Yummy!

My Nutrisystem arrived today!!! WOW! I couldn't believe all the stuff in the box! It was so much fun to open!!! I ordered it through QVC last week. It was the TSV!!! Altogether with shipping is cost $177.00 for a 4 week supply of Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks! The program that I am doing it the weekends off.
I wasn't going to start till tomorrow, but I needed to eat dinner and there wasn't anything else to eat, so I started tonight and I tried the Tender Beef with Veggies. As I was heating it up I was praying for it to taste good. Well, it was GREAT!!! I couldn't believe it!!

After dinner I decided to try one of the snacks. I chose the Chocolate Crunch Bar! It was soooo Yummy! I mean, really yummy! If everything else tastes as good as the two things I've had so far I'll be really happy!!!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Glad to hear it tastes so good!

Lorrie said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I did NutriSystem YEARS ago (we're talking High School - I loved it and it was so easy). If I had the money, I'd do it again... until then, me and WW will be hanging out. I hope you have great success!

Anonymous said...

I got mine too Toni and I've been doing it for 3 days now. I love it and I don't feel like I'm starving either. It's super easy to do and I know that I'll stick to it. I can't wait for our end results. Paula :)