Monday, February 05, 2007

Some Recent Lo's

Got together with the girls to scrap, but didn't really get much done. I was so pumped to scrap after CHA, but I don't know what happened. I think my MOJO might have taken a vacation!! I want my MOJO back!!!

We also took a drive down to Scrapbook Oasis Saturday night. Mind you, the stores about a hour away, but always well worth the trip!! The drive down there was a BLAST!! There was some GREAT music on the radio and we were singing and dancing in the car the whole way there!!!

3 Comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Gorgeous LOs!! Love them!

Christina Padilla said...

love those layouts baby!!!!! I wan't to scrap so badly!! Just can't get my azz moving!

Need to print those fun pixs you took too! :)

im sending you an email as you read this!!!!!!!!!

Susy* said...

LOVE these LO's...they turned out BEAUTIFUL my Foxy friend!